Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mass Murder?



When I walked into the living room one morning (well, actually I shuffled with the walker) and found this scene, I first thought the poor kitties had been the latest victims of a mass murderer. There was no blood and gore, though. Maybe it was a gas leak?

But there is no propane in my house. The only thing that leaks gas occasionally is the kid. Would that kill cats? I don't think so, both of these cats (top Velcro, bottom Charley) sleep with Bob. Bob is, however, partly a descendant of the Miller family. And the males of that family have a national reputation for excellence in flatulation.

Just about the time I was heading for the shovel, Charley woke up and stretched and yawned. Velcro soon after.

That was a close one!

Got an email from the happy traveler. It was short: "In Bangkok." Well, OK, but I thought they were going to India first. It doesn't really matter, I know they're having a good time wherever they are.

I'm having a good time, too. My friend Fullo went through the house like a whirling dervish and we filled the recycle bin and the garbage can. You can actually see Bob's bed. Now I'm wondering if the vacuum cleaner will survive all the airsoft pellets in the carpet? Anyone have experience with this?

I'm starting to get my transportation schedule lined up for this coming week. I'm really looking forward to riding with people I haven't been able to visit with for a while.

Jan

No comments: