Today was Day 1 of the Harvest Festival in Sloughhouse. Once again, there are lots of pumpkins and gourds and everything else people need to decorate for Halloween. The Corn Stand is colorfully decorated.
As soon as I saw it this morning, I knew the guys hadn't done the decorating. Mari, the tiny little gal here, was in charge.
There are lots of varieties of pumpkins. Here are some pictures that show their names.
There are at least 10 other types, including the mini versions. Which is the best for pies? None of them. For pie, it's recommended to use banana squash. Cinderella is okay.
I think the pumpkin names are fun: Kamo Kamo, Lunch Lady, Magician, Cinderella, One Too Many, Knucklehead, Long Island Cheese, Jarra Dale, Lumina, Big Mac, Super Herc, and Mystic.
Come on out to the Festival tomorrow and vote for your favorite in the pumpkin carving contest. Katherine's is #2.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
39 minutes ago



1 comment:
Okay. I will see if my pilot has got the Cessna fixed. Should make the pumpkin festival by sundown.
Post a Comment