I tried to edit this in iMovie. Well, that was a bust. I did get a shorter movie. Really, there were 2 whole minutes of this when I started.
I promise I'll try to learn how to make better movies. And if I can't manage that, I'll email them to Uncle Bernard and see if he'll fix them for me, with music in the background and special effects, and a lovely title that fades in.
I promise I'll try to learn how to make better movies. And if I can't manage that, I'll email them to Uncle Bernard and see if he'll fix them for me, with music in the background and special effects, and a lovely title that fades in.
7 comments:
"ADHD" This is not something I recognise. At first I thought it was a type of Anglo Dominique Hen?
HD means High Density to me.
I think that clip is great. :)
If you had background music we wouldn't hear the chicken.
I would always be pleased to help out Jan, but I'm sorry to say I use Windows Movie Maker, and I'm not sure if it would accept your better quality Macintosh files. I'm not sure how compatible things are.
Cheers....Unc B.
I just adore Chickens...they are always so busy and talkative!
Great video just as it is!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
"Just eat it!" - that's the first time I have heard your voice Jan. Most authoritative! It reminded me of Hillary Clinton.
I studied Chicken Communication as a subsidiary subject at university and I can tell you that you really do not want to know what Sandwich was saying in this video clip as there were numerous expletives. Sandwich also had some horrible things to say about Colonel Sanders.
If this is a he chicken, he is trying to call a hen. Roosters pick up food and drop it, looking or a hen to come eat it. Roosters try to curry the favor of hens in hope of a favor later without too much objection.
Pleeeease don't put any music. I hate animal videos with music.
I loved the video!
Sandwich is growing up to be quite a handsome guy! He is a guy, right?
Sandwich IS a guy. He has been crowing since he was very young. He beat up on his brother when he was very young, which is why he's caged alone these days. He was doing the "come here" cluck over his food, but when he's in his cage in the house he talks constantly. He sounds more like a canary than a chicken sometimes, he trills and warbles. He walks out of his cage and right up my arm to sit on my shoulder. I can walk all around the yard with him there, commenting in my ear.
Uncle B, ADHD means Attention Deficit (something) Disorder. It describes someone (usually a kid) whose attention wanders. I'll bet your movie would play on my Mac, but I'm not sure mine would work on your PC. We'll have to try it sometime, you're such a good movie producer.
YP, professor that you are, I'm sure you're an expert not only in chicken dialogue, but also in chicken grammar and pronunciation.
Post a Comment