I was just sitting here in the morning sunshine when, into the back of my mind, came the thought: "That spray plane sounds like it's having trouble." The pilot who sprays for Davis Ranch crashed a plane in a vineyard a couple of months ago (he walked away), so the possibility lurks.
But the sounds were coming from beyond the landfill, north of here, not from the crop land.
Now I see on the local news (on the internet) that the air show at Mather Field is today. Relief.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
1 hour ago
3 comments:
Just paying a 'flying visit' to thank you for your comment you left me. :)
You see, it got me looking for Lawrence Welk. What fun I've had listening to all those Polkas from the 1950's.
A new name to me completely.
Anyway, I've found two clips of them playing Clarinet Polka, and put them up here -
http://tracker-bar.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/clarinet-polka.html
You can now dance along to either whilst Bob does the video work.
Cheers.....B
Uncle B, you're a wizard when it comes to tracking down vintage music.
Wish I was a wizard tracking down vintage ladies! :)
Post a Comment