I think about you, my readers, every day. I'm doing things, I'm taking pix for you. But I'm not getting any writing done. Why? There are so many distasteful and annoying tasks stacked up ahead of that. I'm a linear thinker. With the fun stuff way back behind the other stuff I find myself not wanting to do anything. It's like a paralysis.
I could handle situations like this when I worked, I'd just make a list of priorities and start working from the top, slide in a few quick and easy things between the big tasks, and pretty soon everything was accomplished.
Retired life at home is not so easy to organize. Everything comes with its own can of worms, and I'm tired of dealing with worms. Especially bureaucratic, idiotic worms. Actually, those are more like parasites.
I'm suffering from bureaucratic parasitic paralysis.
But I'm still here and will be back.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
1 hour ago
5 comments:
Dear Jan.... BPP is a serious condition but easily treatable with supplies from your local liqueur store. Thanks for letting your loyal readership know that other things are currently diverting you from blogging.
Best wishes,
N.(Y.P.)
you have BPP? Then, just do all the fun things first and take something to kill the helminths or protozoa irritating you. Garlic and vitamin C are helpful. However, the liquor store may have cures for what ails you.
What I do is ruled by my back and shoulder, no parasites. Maybe I do have parasites I should deal with.
I've just been there...have started the list thing again...worked at work and is working this week so far. Also, I'm saying no. I've learned I CAN say no at home ALSO!!!! It's nice to be loved, but I can only do so much. So the list and a few fun things and gradually I'm getting myself a bit more organized.
Whew!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
I just ignore them all and go out !!!
Clearly your form of paralysis is not unusual!!! I too share it. I'm not sure liquor would help mine, though.
Post a Comment