Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Just This

Anna was checking Kevin's beak, he hurt it a month or so ago and we used super glue. I was taking a picture to pass on to poultry people so they could see how well it worked. 


This was the picture.


And then the fun began. No Photoshop, none needed.


9 comments:

One Fly said...

Good one!!

Carol said...

Love it. Miss your posts.

Carol said...

We should have elected Kevin.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

You are a proud American citizen Jan so show some respect!...Putting a picture of a rooster next to a picture of the 45th President, that's such an insult...to Kevin!!! Ha! Ha!

Practical Parsimony said...

That is ingenious! However, doctors do superglue patients. Since I have chickens, I will remember this. How did he break his beak?

John Going Gently said...

Its been too long since my last visit

Linda said...

It's all in the eyes!

laixinjie said...

This is too similar, I guess they are brothers.custom animal print swimsuit

Debby said...

Lol!!!! I have thought right along he's chicken. I never thought of a rooster, but he does do a lot of crowing and strutting around...