The following is from Aunt Sharon, from Chennai, India
.................
HI,
I am trying to use a laptop, so this will probably take awhile. We got here yesterday after a very long flight. We made 2 stops on route. The first was Taipei for one hour and then Thailand. That one was 8 very long hours. One good thing was that Callie,Krishna, Bob and I had a 1 1/2 hour massage, it was nice because we got to take 2 showers. One to began the massage and one when it was finished.
While we were in Taipi we lost Bob and couldn't find him (he said he was looking around and forgot the time). We were almost the last ones on plane. I told Callie I wasn't getting on plane till I saw Bob, She said don't worry Krishna will find him and just then they showed up.
Today we shopped till we dropped, Libby I found you a pretty orange sari, Roni I found you some pretty material, and Patti you I found a nice birthday present.
Now let me tell you about driving in India, there are no traffic rules, it's organized chaos. I asked Krishna what happens if someone gets hurt and he says that rarely happens because the person who is at fault gets immediately beat up and that's something everyone wants to avoid. Everyone honks their horn, one to say get out of my way and one to say I am behind you. Or just here I am. Picture a very narrow street with cars, motor bikes, bikes and people, dogs all there going in every direction top speed 20 MPH and dodging each other.
I asked Krishna how come ambulances had no sirens and he said there are one billion people here and one won't be missed if he doesn't make it. But I did hear one siren today and that was from a police car. The food has been very good and today we had lunch at a Sheraton hotel.
I know some of these words are spelled wrong but this is a difficult computer. So I'll talk to all of you later.
Love From India Sharon
PS I got a nice sari to wear to wedding today
...............
I love this! It's like going on vacation without having to get shots and sit on the plane. Thank you Aunt Sharon for sharing with us. I should have told you, you can't lose Bob even if you try. He always shows up at the last minute. But thanks for keeping an eye on him anyway.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
1 hour ago
1 comment:
That's awesome. I would be totally drooling over fabric too! :-)
Post a Comment