Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day One

My young friend K keeps saying I need to have a blog. Maybe so I won't send her 4 page emails? She has led me to believe this is simple enough even I could figure it out. So far, not so good. I flunked posting photos. I have flunked changing colors. But I'll keep trying.

5 comments:

Katherine Plumer said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

I have not been able to change the colors either, but I think it's because mine's hosted on my site rather than blogspot. Same with my photos. I think you will need to have your photos hosted some place (photobucket, flickr, etc).

And you know you can always send me long emails. I just feel like I have pry them out of you lately!

Jan Blawat said...

How did you find this so quickly? I thought I'd let people know about it when it was sort of ready. I like your colors, I thought you'd carefully chosen them.

Katherine Plumer said...

Well I'm just a sneaky booger, I guess. I find things fast. ;-) I'd be happy to help you with the blog settings. Mine is a "pre-made" template. I actually wanted to change the colors to shades of red/burgundy but apparently that can only be done on the blogspot blogs, and mine isn't one of those. DO let me know if you want me to pick you up on Weds, por favor. It would be fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan, Missed you at the shows. I think a blog is a great idea for you. You are a very good writer. I do however think you should have used 'JanJamesDomLady' as your user name. It had a unique ring to it. Left a lot to the imagination... how are the Dom's anyway?

Jan Blawat said...

I hope the Doms are OK. Katherine helped me cull them quite a while back but I can't even get out to the pens, so Bob has been taking care of things. I am assuming there are still birds out there, I can hear the crowing and am still paying for chicken feed. I forgot about the Dom Lady handle, but that might attract weirdos dontcha think? Well, maybe no more weirder than chicken people.