I have some guys in my family who are master mechanics. Uncle Jim and Brother Jerry come immediately to mind, but there are others as well. You guys go over to Bernard's blog and check out his January 2 blog about a Morgan Three Wheeler. Have you ever heard of these cars?
I can see my brother searching for the bones of one of these things and resurrecting it like he did Uncle Ray's ancient Harley Davidson, better than new. I wouldn't be surprised to one day see him driving it up my driveway.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
39 minutes ago
4 comments:
Hi Jan
Morgan cars were (and are) much sought after by enthusiasts here in the UK. All hand built on wooden frames. No two exactly the same. You and/or your Brother should Google "Morgan Cars UK" which will lead you, well . . all you could ever need to know.
Best wishes
Doc FTSE
In addition to Dr FTSE's comment above Jan you will find there are quite a few Morgan enthusiasts in the States. I used to be in the MTWC (Morgan Three wheeler Club) and we had many members in US of A with cars. I probably have contact details of what we used to call sub-groups for overseas members.
Thank you, Doc. My brother is a true craftsman. I think this type of project is something that would keep him out of his wife's hair in his retirement.
Get your son to download (or whatever it is they do) the movie "The Party" for you. Peter Sellers drives one and this is one of the all time funniest comedies I know. Merlene, yr old bud.
Post a Comment