
Does your cat help you do housework? George helps me make the bed. When I put the clean sheet on the bed, he jumps in the middle of it and wads it all up into a ball. I'm not sure what that accomplishes, in his mind, but he's so enthusiastic!
These are the last of my lilies. They would have appreciated some cooler weather to finish their job of blooming.

It was a very long lily season. I missed a lot of it while I was on my road trip.
And this is one of the photos Bob took when I got home from Glamour Shots. Right before I washed the stuff off my face. I thought I was going to have to use 409.

The Corn Festival has been fun. I didn't haul my camera over there, though. Maybe tomorrow.
Going to the airport tonight to pick up Merlene. Hope she doesn't mind that George made the bed for her.
3 comments:
Three nice picture Jan but who's the doll in the last picture? Your niece?
No. my nieces are Polish princesses. One is my brother's daughter, the other two are honorary "nieces," they're my cousin's daughters. They're not only lovely, they're kind and considerate, and hard-working and brainy. And my brother's daughter has added "Wondermom" to her resume as well.
The person in the picture is some old broad who has learned that if you open your mouth and raise your eyebrows just right, the wrinkles don't show.
Glad you're back, YP. Nice to know you haven't lost your wit.
Great Photo!!! You look good.
My cats like to help make the beds also!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment