Monday, October 4, 2010

It's 10-4!!!

Happy Broderick Crawford Day to my friends around the world. Who would have thought that Hallmark has a card for this? I got one in the mail.



My very own clever sister-in-law Tina used her artistic talent and a little white-out to adapt this card for the occasion. And just to prevent copyright infringement, Hallmark designed the original.

So remember Broderick Crawford today. You can access the full set of old Highway Patrol TV programs on Hulu.com if you're curious. They take you back to a different time.

10-4

3 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

"If you're going to be a bum, be the biggest. If you're going to blow it, blow it big." - Broderick Crawford.
P.S. Until today, I had never heard of him!

Anonymous said...

Tina always thinks of interesting things to do. Liked the card. beverly

Jan Blawat said...

Here in the U.S., Broderick Crawford is not known to anyone younger than 55. I made a "Happy Broderick Crawford Day" sign and put it on my door at work yesterday. Only two people had a clue, but they got a big laugh out of it.

Thank you for the quote, YP. I hope you didn't have to sit through an entire episode of Highway Patrol to find it.