No, that definitely would NOT be me. But here's a link to her blog. FFG.
I thought my new pen was pretty fancy, but I guess I'd have to describe it more as functional. I can't imagine ever needing to put on a formal dress to feed my chickens.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
39 minutes ago
4 comments:
Hi Jan,
No storms here in England.
Only "New England" USA. :)
In reply to your other comment about hedgehogs - yes, they are a smaller version of a porcupine with sharp spikes.
They roll up in a ball when approached and it is possible to carefully pick them up without gloves. I used gloves the other night, because in the dark you cannot see exactly which bit you are grabbing hold of! Oow!
Urgh? I think the Fancy Farm Girl needs to be transported in a fancy secure white van to a fancy asylum on the edge of town!
Uncle B, sorry I didn't read your blog entry very well, I missed the word "Massachusetts." Hedgehogs are popular here, even though we have none. My aunt has an extensive collection of little hedgehog ceramics. They're somehow a lot cuter than a porcupine.
YP, I thought you'd be entranced by a lady who showed so much class - even in her chicken house. Hobby farming and backyard chickens are becoming a big thing here, and some of the new people are quite innovative. I'm just glad chickens are finally being recognized as the smart little birds they are, and the best way to counter what is seen as inhumane treatment of commercial birds is for people to just raise their own hens and get their own eggs.
I love FFG's pen. I'm sure you could personalize yours, in your own way. How about some Jan Blawat original art hanging on the walls?? I'm sure lots of "stuff" could be repurposed for your feathered friends!
Post a Comment