Remember penicillin? Aspirin? Viagra? Well there is a new wonderdrug on the market, specially devised for bloggers who encounter a kind of creative constipation. Perhaps you have had the feeling? You have been blogging away happily for months and then suddenly you hit a wall. Nothing to say. Out of ideas. You have said it all before. Sounds familiar? Well very probably you need to give new "Blogolax" a try. Complete the course and within days you will be back blogging again like a lunatic.Normally I avoid drugs, but sometimes there is a need. Luckily I haven't observed any side effects.
The title of today's blog is "Motorcycles." And for good reason. You didn't think that just because I went to Hawaii I wouldn't be looking for motorcycles and the dudes who ride them, did you? Ta da! Here are lots of them.
We found them unexpectedly in Hawi, at the northern tip of the island. We stopped to see the statue of King Kamehameha I and they had just arrived.
I thought it was neat that King K was wearing the colors too. You probably can't see in this photo, but a couple of these fellows strongly resembled the statue, they could have been descendants of the King. There were a lot of biker babes and biker babies in the group. This seemed to be a family activity.




1 comment:
I am so pleased that "Blogolax" is working for you Jan. I expect many more orders after such an amazing recommenadtion. (By the way the $200 we agreed is in the post!)
Post a Comment