Getting myself up out of bed at 7 a.m. on a stormy day to get to the water aerobics class takes as much effort as the class itself. Some of it is mental effort, I have to invent new lies to myself. ("I have to wash my hair anyway, might as well do it at the gym.") This morning, with steam wafting from the 85° pool, I was reminded of the hot springs macaques of Japan. There were 8 of us this morning. We looked a lot like this, except we were all wearing hats.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
1 hour ago

5 comments:
Well done you!
Cheers
I would have to tell myself whoppers to get up that early on a stormy day.
FIRST MONKEY "Hey Jan, why the long face?"
Glad you're doing water aerobics! I love my class.
Love the monkeys, but I especially enjoyed the pony post.
Post a Comment