Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Cousin Q

I was just rewatching Star Trek TNG, the first episode. It's about Farpoint and John de Lancie plays that annoying alien Q. There was something about him that I found very familiar. His eyes and his mouth reminded me of someone I know.

John de Lancie
My cousin Ken
Guess which one this is.....

Mystery mouth 1
Mystery mouth 2
Mystery mouth 3
They have the same face shape and hair line, too. And they both wiggle the corners of their mouth the same way when they talk. Ken is probably taller. He knows more about trains. John is probably wealthier and more famous. Ken is more huggable.


5 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

I would hug either one of them. However, Ken is probably more accessible for hugs!

Anonymous said...

You're the third person who says I look like that guy. He must get all the women.

Cousin Ken

Nancy said...

I wish my brother Ken was the more wealthy! But then, I'd probably never see him and I'd hate that!

Nancy said...

I wish my brother Ken was the more wealthy! But then, I'd probably never see him and I'd hate that!

Jan Blawat said...

And even if he had a lot of money, that doesn't mean he'd share it. He'd probably just go to Europe to ride his bike. And he'd send us postcards.