Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
1 hour ago

6 comments:
Very Well Done, Jan!
Merry Christmas my California Friend!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
Cock-a-doodle-Christmas to you, too.
Strutting proudly with tail up. Yup! That's Jan James 2014!
Merry Christmas Jan
Heh heh. Cute chick. Merry Christmas.
The hen in the picture, #33, has just been hanging out with her 3 daughters this winter. Chickens usually molt all at once, then their new feathers grow in. #33 has been molting a feather or two a week, so it's been a long process and I haven't been able to show her. Not that I don't have plenty of others to take to shows, but I miss her company. She loves to show off.
It's going to be a hectic week here. I have people coming to buy birds, I need to get some bundled up to ship to new owners. And I don't have a clue yet which ones I need to keep. I have 107 birds. Need to get down to about 50 by April.
Post a Comment