I think that instead of trying to ban assault weapons, we should simply declare that anyone seen in public with one can legally be shot on sight, questions asked later.
There is no good reason for anyone to be carrying a gun like that in public. If the U.S. is invaded and we need homies with assault weapons for protection, then we can amend the law. Meanwhile, you carry them at your own peril.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
38 minutes ago
1 comment:
That is a good idea, but panic would spread at the sight of a long gun of any kind. So, carnage would ensue. Plus, I don't think most people see their assault rifles before they enter buildings. In a perfect world, your idea would work. Of course, in a perfect world, we would not have this problem.
Post a Comment