Chef Alex, caught with the hot frying pan. Alex really IS an official chef, and it would be worth living out in the dirt for a couple of days to be treated to his cooking.
Here is a different group — the guys who went to the Star Trek convention in Las Vegas. Bob, Devin, John and Charley.
Bob, sitting in the captain’s chair. I think this one is Captain Kirk’s.
All the excitement is over now. School started today.
2010 – Best Blog from Sloughhouse, 2012 – Top Animal Care Blogger, 2013 – Top Feline Care Blogger, 2014 – Best Advice Blogger, 2015 - Top Blog by a Mature Blogger DOMINIQUE CLUB OF AMERICA 2013 Member of the Year 2014 Exhibitor of the Year 2015 Exhibitor of the Year
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
Proposal
-
Back in the winter of 2014, a vivid dream woke me. It was as if an outline
plan for a bestselling novel had arrived in my brain fully formed. I leapt
out...
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
9-30-26 Wednesday
-
Jump to comments Jump to sidebar It’s sunshine-o-clock, and
Calliope’s in her spot. She’s such a sweet girl. I love this shot of
Daphne. Her eyes...
A little bit of peace on earth
-
The sun comes up on another day during the pandemic.
It's peaceful and calm and the gang is all here, if only in spirit
(that's Smooch's resting place ...
No comments:
Post a Comment