To the right of this column, down a ways, is a list of blogs I follow. If you're diabetic, be sure to check out the Diabetes Update. Jenny has the best information I've found anywhere. Check out the Diabetes 101 site that is linked to hers.
I have this on my mind today because yesterday I got my copy of Jenny's book, which is a compilation of things that are on the web site, and was reminded that this information is what started me on the road to success a couple of years ago.
If you're diabetic and are having problems keeping your blood sugar under control, or don't really like all those pills you're being given, read Jenny's information. She's not selling anything, not even her book.
Good luck on your way to joining the 5 Club.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
38 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment