Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No More January - Yay!

As I told my cousin Nancy, I vote for January 2011 as Peskiest Month of the Decade. I have personally had more grumpy days this month than all of last year combined. Everyone I know has had some sort of nastiness to deal with.

It was hard to blog, unless I could find humor in adversity. My vocabulary isn't that extensive. All I could do is sit with my foot elevated for hours and hours on end. Then go to bed and try to sleep. I flunked.

Today is the first of February. The rest of 2011 is going to be great. Either that, or I'm just going to adjust my attitude and pretend like it's great.

Let's all leave January where it belongs, in the past.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I agree! January was pretty bad! I too am glad to be done with it. You and I both have a good year ahead of us!!! One terrific thing that happened in January - your Uncle Jim turned 85!!! Must be a Blawat record!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

"My vocabulary isn't that extensive"... Huh? That's not what Bob says when momma is insisting upon getting chores done! Then it's very extensive indeed! Happy February!