We tried to see some nice, red lava coming out of Kilauea. We went to both sides of the most recent lava flow in search of red stuff, but to no avail.
There are maybe a dozen houses that were surrounded by the lava flow of 1996 (I think that's the one). The houses were not harmed and people still live in them. Its sorta like living on the moon. One good thing is you have no lawn to mow, no landscaping to tend.
There are a few living things out there on the lava, in spots that weren't burned. And there are already new ferns coming up on the stark, black rock.
Remember the lush noni tree I showed you that was growing near our condo in Pahoa? Well, we found noni growing out on the lava, too. You'd think it was a source of food for any animals that are stuck out there, but we picked up a ripe fruit to examine it and it stunk to high heaven. Anything that eats noni would have to have a poor sense of smell.
The boys consulted a big map and talked to the ranger (3rd from left) about where they might find some dandy red lava. That's when we found out there currently was none. We watched the movie in the auditorium, though, and that satisfied our curiosity.
End of the road at the volcano.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
1 hour ago




1 comment:
Really interesting!!!
Love your Blogs! I'm feeling like I actually made the trip with ya'll. Mo
Post a Comment