Vice: a bad habit, a moral blemish, depravity (or second-in-charge - as in vice president).
Vise: a clamping device.
So, what do the manufacturers expect people will do on this table?
I guess proofreaders are no longer considered a necessity. It's even more amusing when you see the little flag and "Made in USA." You could expect this sort of error from people speaking English as a second language. Nice to know we our illiterates are homegrown, let's keep those jobs at home.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
1 hour ago

2 comments:
Unfortunately, people in the USA cannot spell, either.
My mind was roaming around, thinking what vice could use a nice table. I found one, but I do believe the kitchen table is used for that vice.
.....or the dining room table/study desk/sewing table....bet that workbench isn't a best seller.
Jane x
Post a Comment