Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
1 hour ago


2 comments:
Bad momma! You should have knotted Bob's tie for him. Poor guy. Who is this Oscar fellow? Was it his birthday or something?
It's not like I've ever worn a necktie, YP. Shouldn't his father, who lived in this house for over 20 years, have taught him something? I taught the kid everything else he knows, how to cook, how to do laundry, how to take care of animals, how to build chicken pens, how to duck when your mom throws a plate at you. Bob is smart, he'd never let me get my hands on the loose ends of something around his neck.
Bob went to a party where they supposedly watched the Academy Awards. Sounds like some girl's idea, and I'll bet there was beer involved anyway, but Bob and his group are good at thinking up fun, cheap things to do.
When he took off the tie, he left the knot in it for next time.
Post a Comment