As a "courtesy" they sent me a notice of the next local planning meeting, where they will be presenting their revised plans to turn the entire northern edge of our farming valley into an industrial area for recycling businesses.
Pox on them.
Can't the bozos (I first typed a name that began with ass...) just understand that the entire world does not need to be paved and desecrated? They want to put this crap the Sloughhouse side of the landfill because there will be housing development on the north side, the City of Rancho Cordova side, and you wouldn't want those people to have to see it, would you?
Somehow farmers are not considered "real" people. Farms are not "real" businesses, even a farm business that shares its scenic farm life with the public.
I'm going to be in a perpetually nasty mood for a week or two while I have to take the time to read yet another deceptive POS environmental document, run to the neighbors to get them up to speed, and write yet another stinking speech for a public meeting that wouldn't be happening if there was even one person working for the county who had a lick of sense, or a smidgen of conscience.
Could you people who spend all your time watching Fox News and blaming everything on Obama pleeeeeease pay attention to what's going on in your own backyard for a change? While you're obsessing on things that won't make a bit of difference in your own life, your county government is finagling once again to do things that WILL. Get your butts to the CCPAC meeting at the Wilton Firehouse, Wednesday, Sept 25 at 7 p.m.
The draft EIR is here: POS. (yes, that does stand for Piece of Shit) It will give you a pdf. Anyone can comment on this document.
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
4 hours ago
7 comments:
Yes, a pox on them and all the developers who seem to think it's necessary to pave over every piece of fertile ground near a power line.
We had a bad thing happen here (we fought and lost) the County decided they wanted a piece of land just below us for a gravel pit. Without any notice they opened it and started pumping out gravel on our gravel road! No one knew...normally it takes three years for a permit to go through the COUNTY'S process to open a gravel pit...but not for them --- no rules apply to the gov...you see.
Linda
✿♥ღ✿
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com
Yes, ma'am, I will be there! That really sounds so gross. I suppose since you deal in shit with the animals and all sorts of dirty conditions otherwise (like planting), you don't mind have a recycling business in your side yard. I can hear the booming of our recycling business all day long, starting about 5 am.
good luck with your fight.
I will try my best to get my butt (and my asshole!) to the CCPAC meeting at the Wilton Firehouse, Wednesday, Sept 25 at 7 p.m. but the cost of the return flight may prove prohibitive. In case I don't make it I wish you all the best in your community's fight to conserve its precious environment.
Better watch out, the black helicopters will be coming for you
No black helicopters, maybe they'll send a black garbage truck.
Post a Comment