These are each 6 x 6 inches, just a nice size when you don’t have a lot of wall space. I saw some cat paintings by Rachel on the Internet and really wanted one. She captures the essence of cat. Then I thought, I wonder if she’d do some of that wonderful art using pictures of my own kitties? I contacted her. I like to paint, but I like even more to see art by really talented people.
I love these. See www.rachelschleuter.com.
My friend Katherine has 50 pieces of lively chicken art this size at the 20th Street Gallery in Sacramento. You can see it all right here if you can't make it to the gallery: www.katherineplumer.com/poultry/50-50.html
I have more artists who I follow because I love their work and it's fun to see what they're up to.
davidlobenberg.blogspot.com/
www.scrute.blogspot.com/
www.javachickn.com/
There are references on some of these sites to other artists as well. You could probably spend a whole day just looking at art online. The Internet serves the art community very well, at least it gives artists a way to show their work to the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment