It’s 10:43. The van to the airport is due to pick us up at the hotel at 10:45. Where is Bob? Where is Jon? Well, Jon’s with Bob, so the question is still, where is Bob?
I have been waiting at the pick-up area for 30 minutes because I hate being late. Bob has probably been asleep in his room. It’s before noon, after all, still too early to be up and about in Bobland.
Am I concerned? Nope. Since he was 6 years old, Bob has had the ability to pop out of nowhere at the last minute, calm and collected. He didn’t have a watch then. Well, he still doesn’t, he either loses them or breaks them. But I’d tell him to meet me at the car at a certain departure time, and he’d always show up precisely at that time, as if Scotty beamed him in.
At 10:45 Bob and Jon show up. I didn’t even see them coming. At 10:45:30 the driver calls our names. How does he doooo that?
Colostrum vs. Collagen: Which One Should You Take?
-
Colostrum and collagen offer unique and synergistic benefits. Although I
prefer one overall, adding both to your regimen can offer the best of both
worlds.
38 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment