Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Cap'n Entertains

The Cap’n is lucky to have friends like Wonder Woman and Hotei. They came to the party early with lots of Christmas spirit, to help decorate and get everything ready.


Hotei greeted the guests at the door. This is Vicky and Lillian. Vicky is Wonder Woman’s cousin. She’s a lady wrestler. Lillian is the oldest lady wrestler in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). Wonder Woman suggested inviting them because Hotei is interested in a wrestling job.


Chicken rode with PeeWee, they arrived a little later, they got held up at the Rancho Murieta gate when Chicken couldn’t remember the Cap’n’s new address.


Q took these pictures for us. He says everyone had lots to talk about. The Cap'n has met aliens from all over the universe, but they're nothing like the strange people in the WWF.




When it was time to leave, Chicken had to catch a ride home with the ladies. PeeWee overdid it a bit at the bar, so he stayed overnight on the couch.



Katherine named the Cap'n's cat, by the way. He's Crusher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog this year is always the best. Keep up the great work. (And they called ME Uncle Wacko?) Ken B

Jan Blawat said...

Shhhh. I wouldn't want the cousins' spouses to hear our family secret; that whacko is genetic in this family. I'll always remember the first time our generation of cousins got together at cousin Susie's house 24 or so years ago. My face literally hurt for days afterward, I laughed so hard.

And there was the time at Kirkwood when I was at an art workshop and you were riding the Death Ride and Jerry showed up, too. We had a great slumber party, telling stories until the wee hours.

But mostly this time of year I remember Jerry and I picking a lot of mistletoe and taking it to Rancho Cordova where the 4 of us would haul it in a wagon up and down the sidewalk. We'd send cute little Ken to the doors to sell it.

I guess that's why we're all rich today. Not in money, of course, but in cousins.

XOX