So he did. This is the first day. The kitchen is still clean. Bob has a smile on his face.

And this is the end of the week. He’s still having fun, but cookie fatigue has set in. Bob ended up making LOTS of really nice cookies. We had a great time taking them around the neighborhood and sitting and talking for a while, and taking some to friends and relatives. The kid gets an A in cookie baking. (By the way, Weed is a small town in Northern California, a fun place to buy T-shirts.)

Ever wonder what the difference is between store-bought eggs and home-grown ones? Here’s just one difference: egg shell strength. The brown mutt chicken egg had a hard shell, it takes a real whap to break it. Then you pick up a store-bought egg and do the same, and it just mooshes all over everything.
2 comments:
Wow, fabulous cookies! My husband is also a whiz in the kitchen. I am sorry you can't taste the fruits of his labours Jan. I like the WEED t shirt!
The T Shirt says "Enjoy WEED California". The word "California" is very small. We have 4 of those shirts in the house, they're very soft and comfortable. The only weeds we do around here are the ones you pull out of the garden, but the shirts are fun.
I don't miss eating sweet stuff. At this point in my life I've already tasted everything at least a dozen times, and I'm not fond of having toes cut off.
Post a Comment