
Jen, Bob, Sarah, and Emily (1995?)
On my dad’s side of the family there aren’t many relatives. These are the “cousins” in the present generation. Bob and Sarah are actually cousins, Jen and Em are sisters, my cousin Nancy’s daughters. But I think of the kids as all cousins.
Thanksgiving is great because sometimes the cousins have a chance to get together. The girls are very close in age, and when they were very young we started taking their picture as The Three Evils. I don’t have the first picture of that scanned yet. Every time they get together, we take a new picture.
This was maybe 2005.
This was 2008.

This year, Sarah was home with baby Tessa (The Next Generation) so Bob sat in for her.

Hi Cousin!
2 comments:
Great post! The one you guessed as 1995 was actually 1996 - close enough. In the 2009 one, why did no one tell me to cross my legs?
Hmmm. Blame it on the photographer who can't see anything on the camera's little tiny screen. Next time I'll have you guys check the pics first. Still, it's better than the picture I took in 1985, where one one of you had both feet in the air. Of course, you were a tad younger then.
Post a Comment