Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Reminder


NOW is the time to be wearing your corny Christmas shirts and jewelry. If you forget, it'll be sitting in your closet for another year. Save the blacks and greys for after the first of the year, there's still plenty of winter to come. I want to see you all in your holiday reds and greens!

3 comments:

Kath said...

I shall be wearing my "Bah Humbug" sweatshirt :D

Bernard said...

Take no notice of Kath, Jan..she loves Christmas and all the trappings. It's snowing here now and I bet she is out making a snowman!

And by the way...that shirt suits you. You look great.

Jan Blawat said...

I appointed myself the person in charge of Christmas cheer at the office this year, so I've had a great time trying to encourage people to wear their corny holiday clothes. Out of 35 people, there were only 3 real grumps. Even so, at our staff meeting this week I was the only person in the room who wasn't wearing black or grey. I pointed this out and said it looked more like we were preparing for a funeral than a birthday celebration. I think the problem is this year black and grey and dark purple are the popular colors. A little bit of that goes a long way.